Monday, 27 October 2014

Kids clothes week oct 14 -wrap up


Today I finished off a hat I started on Day 5 of my sewing week and stalled because of work.


A bucket hat from the Oliver and S - Little things to sew . It's reversible with my choice of the grey adorn it floral on one side and 


G's choice of red cotton gingham on the other.

Then I came across the cutest free shorts pattern from the purl bee called the city gym short 
http://www.purlbee.com/2014/07/24/corinnes-thread-city-gym-shorts-for-all-ages/
I Couldn't resist 

These are a really simple and quick pattern, I can see these being a summer favourite.
I think the wardrobe is full now . I have some selfish sewing plans for me - the Anna dress and a needle cord jacket.

1 comment:

Lee Dewsnap said...

Very cute, I wish I could sew but pillows and cushions are about the only sewing projects I have tackled.

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a Merry Christmas message. Merry Christmas to you and your family too.