My first project was a T - shirt hack job
This favourite long sleeved T - now too short in the body and arms, became a tunic/dress
Complete with cute little side seam pockets I found a tutorial on pinterest for.
The coordinating floral fabric was just a lucky match from my stash - yes eating into that pile!
I used the stripe from the body of the top to line the pockets and shortened the sleeves to 3/4 for cooler spring days.
I then drafted a leggings pattern off an old pair - not really going with the dress but G is happy.
G was off school with the tail end of a vomiting illness and luckily was entertained with a French knitting spool I had - she spent hours making a scarf for each of her dolls
So I did lots of cutting and made a second outfit that she is wearing in the picture - no other photos yet - more tomorrow.