Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Day 2 of KCW Oct 2014

I had a little teaser picture yesterday but today have the complete outfit.



I bought this fantastic trio of fabrics on etsy here, the pattern is the Oliver and S sailboat top which I lengthened and added a little width to at the bottom and some side seam pockets. The pockets don't quite work as well as yesterdays top - they sit out a little but I think that's prob just me being fussy and no one else will notice. The sleeves are 3/4 , and the tights just below the knee. The buttons could actually be omitted for knit fabric as there is enough give to get it over a head without undoing them , but I like the detail so I left them in.


I think this dress will get lots of wear - comfortable and seems popular so far. I have another Oliver and S tunic cut out and ready to go for tomorrow but in a stretch cotton drill insteas.

1 comment:

justmejay said...

Love this - great mods. And your fabric choices are fab