Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Super heroine cape top

During kids clothes week I chanced upon the coolest cape T shirt, made by Tara at girl like the sea. Georgie was pretty smitten with it too . I unashamedly copied the idea and the text:




( the top words partly hidden by hair  read <<TO DO>> )
I think it is an all time favourite for both of us. I used the oliver and S sail boat top as the base and added the cape using the fantastic tutorial at Girl like the sea. The lettering I did by hand using fabric paint pens - easy. Only problem is that it has been really warm weather since I made it and it gets continuous use - might need to make a short sleeved version.
( mmm - sorry about blurry images - I got a little excited about reducing the images , might have to sort this tomorrow at a more reasonable hour)

2 comments:

tricia said...

Love Love Love! I might just have to copy too ;-)

PatchworkNatural said...

Oh my god, I'm in love with this. Making making making!