Monday, 21 October 2013

KCW October - Day 1

Day 1 of the October Kids clothes week - aiming for a minimum of 1 hour a day sewing kids clothes.

As per usual I have a big list, but this time I scaled it back and have chosen easy and quick patterns, super pleased with todays choice - Slouchy Cardigan by Heidi and Finn ( link here ).

 
Love this pattern , it was fast and easy to make, fits well and she loves it - what more can I say.
 
 
I like the long cuffs, not just because I think they look cool, but they are practical, don't drag food, paint etc and stay up when she pushes them up to wash her hands . Am tempted to make another one of these in a colour but vowed to stick to what was in my stash this week so will keep that for another time.
 
Next up is the Oliver and S sailboat top - cut out and ready to make tomorrow.

No comments: