Friday, 25 October 2013

KCW Day 5 - Indecision

Today I hit a wall, tired after work and with no sewing plan for today - indecision struck;
 
Not sure which fabrics of these 4 options, a spot with each dependant on the pattern below I choose:
 
 
All Oliver and S, the one on the right I have made and the pockets are a favourite, but I really want to try the middle one - but I need to add pockets of some sort? maybe side seam or maybe patch.
 
Now 9.30 pm so I think I will leave the fabric decision for the wearer to choose in the morning and then decide on the pattern.

2 comments:

Ellieboo said...

I'm with you....work all day and sewing when I get home... Have definitely hit a wall. The finish line is in sight . Looking forward to seeing what fabrics you pick next

Amy Seven-Stitches said...

I love both of the florals on the right. Are the stripes in the centre tunic sewn in or a feature of the fabric? if sewn in, you could fit a few hidden pockets along the line of the stripes. It looks like you might have a bit of a weakness for ollie + S ?