Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Op shop show off - Spotty bowl heaven

I have a thing for a particular type of retro plastic bowl from my childhood. Spotty bowls ! We used them for tramping and picnics. Now days they are hard to find and come at a premium - I have seen them for sale on trademe for up to $25 dollars each.  So when I stumbled across this beautiful yellow one in mint condition for just 50c at the local op shop - I was in spotty bowl heaven.



And it looks really cool with my brown, green and orange ones:


Georgie was also pretty pleased with her fairy book find for $1

 
 
Linking up  with http://www.blackbirdhasspoken.com/ for op shop show off

6 comments:

thismumrocks said...

Hi Lisa, those bowls must brighten up your meals. Love the dots!

BigLittle said...

Always great to find another piece of a matching set :) Lisa x

Nin said...

Devine!!

Max said...

those bowls are such a retro-classic. i wonder how many different colours are out there? lovely to have you linking up x

Julie - Slice in the Life of Julie said...

Those are just the best bowls! Love the yellow.

Tinker said...

I LOVE them - I have over 70 at last count! I started to collect them about 15 years ago. Don't see so many in the op shops these days but still growing my collection!