Monday, 26 November 2012

Chicks ride

Once a week, for the past few years, in summer I meet in the evening for a girl's mountain bike ride. I have been threatening to post a pic on my blog for a while so here is last weeks ride:

 
Three of us were in the same antenatal classes and from there I became friends with a group of local women who like to Mt bike.  The 5 of us in the picture all have kids around the same age and are into the outdoors - skiing, biking, camping etc. Central Otago rocks when it comes to outdoor stuff and so do my friends! These weekly rides are one of my weeks highlights - plenty of laughs, great riding and a chance to catchup. For the past 2 years we have also gone on a  Chick's biking weekend - mt biking, good food ,more laughter and a bit of shopping - what more could a girl ask for.

No comments: