Monday, 6 August 2012

Pinspiration

The pinterest picture that inspired these handles was of painted bits of drift wood link here.  All very nice but we have way too many random crafty bits lying around and with minimalist husband something like that would likely end up with the firewood.  Instead I used cheap wooden spoons - no idea what I am going to do with them - ever practical husband thinks the test pot paint I used will not hold up to practical use.



Sitting on the kitchen bench they look cheerful and I had fun painting them so I'm happy - easily pleased here. Now I'm wondering what else needs painting - mail box is on the hit list when summer rolls around.

1 comment:

Helena, Craft and Creativity said...

Lovely and cheerful. :-) What a great idea, makes me want to try it out myself!