Sunday, 22 July 2012

Rarotonga

I've been avoiding my computer for the past 2 weeks, I've been away for a week in the Cook Islands , then I got home to sick famiy, including myself - I just couldn't face the mutiple emails needing a response so I put it off until I really needed to do some work emails.

Rarotonga is a beautiful tropical island in the pacific, white beaches, warm water ...., unfortuately I went with a horrible cold and it rained almost every day we were there. Still the course I went for was fantastic and swimming in the rain is still ok when the water is warm - plus I managed to read 2 novels while I was away and had a king sized bed to myself for 5 nights .






Now we have all recovered I think I am getting my blogging mojo back and with a freshly serviced sewing machine I have some projects in mind - inspired by all those bright island colours and fabrics.

No comments: