Thursday, 10 May 2012

Fingerless Mittens

So I finished these mittens pretty quickly, I'm happy with the colour and pattern but they are enormous! Oops not having a lot of luck getting the size right lately.


I know they look ok in the picture but they are just a bit loose all around.
Not sure where I went wrong or is it just my small hands?

Oh well will just have to find someone with bigger hands to give them to.

Luckily they were quick and easy to knit.  I got the pattern from the book " Exploring colour in knitting" by Sarah Hazell and Emma King.

2 comments:

Helena, Craft and Creativity said...

You can give them to me... I have really big hands. :)

Beautiful pattern and colors!

Tricia said...

The colours and patterns are gorgeous! These mittens almost make me want to give knitting another go (I usually end up frustrated and give up).