Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Day 3 KCWC

Here is the week so far : 3 pairs of quick change trousers from Anna Maria Horner's book  "Handmade Beginnings" her blog and book details here


Apologies for slightly fuzzy night time photos. The first pair are a size 6 months:


The owl print is flannel so I expect that this side will go next to skin.

The 2nd pair are size 2 for a small boy:


It's such an easy and quick pattern I decided to try a bigger pair for Georgie.  She tried on the size 2 and because they are designed to go over a nappy they are pretty roomy so with a lot more length and just a little more width I made her a pair. Although the size 2 was a bit tight they looked really cute as a 3/4 pant so I might try some for next summer just cut a bit wider. These long ones look good for Autumn instead of trackies.


I think they look better denim side out as otherwise they look a bit like pajamas on her.
Next up another pair of Dortje pants, they are a bit more stylish for a 5 yr old I think.

1 comment:

Helena, Craft and Creativity said...

Great fabrics! You are so good at mixing colors and patterns. :)