Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Getting organised

Shifting back in is taking longer than the move out did. If you think your house is messy - check this out - Sunday night with the last boxes back in the house:

Today it looks marginally better.

Not much crafting going on but I could not bear to put back these old archive boxes:



There are 3 that live in the shelves above our wardrobe, we look up at them when we lie in bed.  I actually went out to buy plain ones but no joy so instead I bought a roll of pretty wrapping paper and spent a cheeful hour recovering them last night.



 

Much better, plain lids as not quite enough paper to do the lids.
While I was at it I used some wrapping paper scraps to cover Georgie's marble jar ( an old laundry powder container) too


Simple crafting


3 comments:

Helena, Craft and Creativity said...

Your boxes look amazing. Just think what a difference a piece of pretty paper can make. :)

becoming claudine said...

Love the boxes! And the plain lids I think look great!

Carole said...

Nice blog. You might like this cartoon about "getting organised". http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/cartoon_23.html