Saturday, 17 September 2011

Library Bag gift

Using the Library bag pattern I found  on Sew Mama Sew here I made a bag out of some Japanese Cotton/linen fabric I had.




I made and gave it as a gift  - my friend seemed really pleased so I was happy.
It looks better in use with something in it than in these pictures.
It's the second time I've used the pattern and it's super quick and easy. Last time( here) I put an applique on the pocket which was a bit more time consuming  - I'm thinking I"ll make a few of these for xmas gifts as well as one for us too.

2 comments:

Miss Bee said...

Such a lovely bag!!! I love the little pocket!

Megan said...

Lovely library bag- I'm making one for my 4 year old at the mo- really need to finish it as it's been sitting on my craft desk for about a month now in various states of completion!