Monday, 29 August 2011

Wearable arts and WOW it was!




I've just returned from a fantastic weekend in Wellington to go to the wearable arts show and it was truly amazing. No photos were allowed during the show itself but Wellington had done a great job in promoting the event - here are some photos outside the venue and around the airport.










 I had some child free time for shopping and came home with several very cool containers, weird I know - I have storage / organization on the brain.

The rectangular one on the left is the new button tin to replace the 3 random containers I have been using and the round is a biscuit (cookie if you are North American) tin.

This large box was a very impulse buy - not sure what I will put in it.

I went with with 5 girlfiends from uni - some I haven't seen for 10 years so it was heaps of fun and we went to some very nice restaurants as well.
Oh well - back to reality now, our dinner tonight did NOT look like the above unfortuately.

1 comment:

Erika Lee Sears said...

isn't wearable art amazing!? one of my fav is that new york artists that paints the people and paints on top of the cloths- so the people look like they stepped out of a painting. its pretty amazing.