Friday, 5 August 2011

Projects on the horizon

So much for using up my stash, my weakness for fabric ( and wool ) has got the better of me on several occasions lately.  On a trip to buy new knitting needles a couple of weeks ago ( how I lost a purple needle in our lounge is beyond me but it seems to have disappeared - anyway I digress) I ended up buying these lovely touch yarns - maybe another beanie ?


Then I made the mistake of having a look through earthgirl fabrics  here new items and ended up buying this piece of cotton

I haven't yet decided what to do with this either ? maybe a summer tunic for me or a summer dress for a 4 yr old?

My third purchase came last week when going to get some thread from the local fabric shop

Now I do have something in mind for this Japanese print which is a 50/50 cotton /linen mix - I need a new knitting bag  - now I just need to find a good pattern for one - any links  to patterns welcome.

2 comments:

Miko said...

such a relief to know I am not the only person with a stash habbit and 'what am I going to do with this after I've got it' - but hey if you love it, you will use it!

Leah said...

I adore the colours in your wool stash - they are gorgeous! Thank you so much for visiting my blog - it means I get to discover another lovely blog to add to my list! Hope you are staying warm!! We have had snow again today and it has been magical. Not sure I'd feel that way if we had it often though. Take care.