Monday, 4 July 2011

Flower Press Brooch Swap

I was pretty excited when my brooch arrived late last week in the mail from the brooch swap

Isn't it beautiful, whats funny is that I actually saw it already on the flickr group for the brooch swap and while there were lots of lovely ones this brooch was one I really loved and I hoped I would get something like it - so yeh lucky me and thank you so much  Suzy at floating world views I'm going to really enjoy wearing it.
I also had a nice surprise when I opened the parcel as  Suzy had  included an Amy Butler " Domestic Goddess" Apron pattern in with the brooch - I'm going to have to make one to go with the apple pot holder.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I'm so glad you like it! I was really pleased when I saw your comment on the flickr photo :)

Megan said...

i saw that brooch on the flickr group and thought it was so cool!