Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Looking for a new swap and Gifts for Japan

Now I finished the Brooch Swap hosted by Flower press I am keen on another swap, I want to do another I can make - so if you see any good ones - please leave a comment so I can check it out.

Aside from swaps I have also put up the new button - from NZ with love - a craft project to make something for Japan at Christmas - check it out.  Lovely Miko at msmsbliss here organised a handmade item delivery to some kids in Sendi in Japan a couple of months ago and is now organising this gift project.  

I have just  seen a great library bag tutorial at sew,mama,sew here which I think would make a great gift so am going to do that in the next couple of months.  Miko is also organising a similar xmas gift delivery to Christchurch residents - plenty of time to get organised for both.

1 comment:

Miko said...

Thank you so much for this support - I've also tagged you for the stylish blogger award (see: http://msmsbliss.blogspot.com/2011/06/tagged-as-stylish-blogger.html)