Saturday, 9 April 2011

Friday night craft

Last night I did a little project I have been wanting to do since I got Amanda  Blake Soule's book Handmade Home (http://www.soulemama.com/) .  It has been on our shelf for 6 months now and having had a quiet Friday afternoon at home I got my daughter to do her part - the drawings and I created these cute little book marks.

Originally I had intended to give these away but they make me smile when I look at the drawings and remember what the description I was given was that ( one is a drawing of herself in a princess crown) I'm going to keep these and make some more for gifts. I used some hemp/linen scraps from our curtains to embroider the designs on and backed with scraps from the little dresses I made  pictured in the earlier post.

No comments: